People travel to faraway places to watch, in fascination, the kind of people they ignore at home.
– Dagobert D. Runes
Why is it that so many people reserve their curiosity for new and enlightening experiences on the road while they take for granted similar opportunities just because they happen at home?
Continue Reading »
There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.
– Jawaharlal Nehru
The second anniversary of the beginning of our travels passed in December. We use this milestone as an opportunity to answer the oft posed question: “What have you learned from this journey?” Continue Reading »
- The Joy of Living Deliberately: 7 Questions
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Travelers
- Two Years On, What Have We Learned?
- Are You a Stuff Junkie or an Experience Junkie?
- How To Travel Outside Your Comfort Zone
- Living Outside Your Comfort Zone